Leave a Legacy
Your donation is important to Beale Wildlife Park
Beale Park, part of the Child Beale Trust, is a non-profit making organisation which depends wholly upon the income from our visitors and the generosity of sponsors and supporters.
We are committed to the conservation of rare and endangered species and believe that the protection of animals, plants and ecosystems is vitally important.
Leaving a legacy to Beale Park, whether large or small, will help us to maintain and develop our current conservation projects and contribute towards the care, support and the continuing development of the Park for the benefit of its visitors. We cannot do this without your support.
Your gift will enable us to:
- Maintain the Park for the use and enjoyment of the public.
- Inspire young people, through our ethos and conservation projects, to appreciate, understand and pursue careers in animal care and conservation.
- Help maintain a secure financial future for Beale Park’s animals, landscapes and visitor attractions for the enjoyment and education of all our visitors.
- Provide support and continue to work closely with external bodies in support of their conservation initiatives.
The Park manages several projects and supports many others including:
- Breeding – the breeding of animals to preserve the species for the future and for their re-introduction back into the wild if and when suitable conditions allow.
- Gene Pool (Studbook) – acting as hosts to animals from other collections to assist in their breeding initiatives, designed to maintain or increase numbers of rare and endangered species.
- Practical Support – the loan or provision of Beale Park resources – either manpower or equipment in support of conservation initiatives.
- Sponsorship – donations made by the Park in support of initiatives by other conservation organisations.
Thank you to Canary Wharf Contractors Ltd and Enfield Safety for our fabulous new uniform - navy polo shirts, fleeces, jackets, gilets and caps, all featuring our logo. The clothing was kindly...
How would your family fancy spending a night amongst the rare animals and birds at Beale Wildlife Park? We're calling on you to 'boycott your bed' next Friday 9th as part of a nationwide Action for...
We have launched an exciting new Zoo Club for budding zoologists! It’s a 6-week long course for school aged children four afternoons per week. This term's club is fully booked but we are hoping to...