Sponsor and animal, tree or bench
Beale Wildlife Park currently runs three adoption schemes, one for animals, one for trees and one for benches
Adopt an animal species at Beale Wildlife Park
By adopting a species of animal at Beale Wildlife Park, you will be making a direct contribution to our work in animal conservation.
We have many birds and mammals at the Park and have selected some of the most popular species for you to choose from to adopt:
- Asian Small-clawed Otters
- Squirrel Monkeys
- Ring-tailed Lemurs
- Snowy Owls
For just £40, as an animal adopter, you will receive:
- A mug specially created for those who have adopted an animal.
- A complimentary ticket for one visit during the year.
- Four updates on their animal group and on the Park via e-mail.
- An adoption certificate.
- Your name on the adoption board (updated monthly).
For £50, you will receive all of the above plus an additional complimentary ticket, window sticker and £5 voucher to spend at the Park.
Once you have decided which species option you would like to adopt, simply:
- Complete the form, click here.
- If paying by cheque, please make it payable to ‘The Child Beale Trust’.
- Send the cheque and the completed form to: Administration, Beale Wildlife Park, Lower Basildon, Reading, Berkshire, RG8 9NW.
- If paying by credit/debit card, please return the completed form. A member of the Beale Wildlife Park team will then contact you to take payment.
If you have any questions, contact us on 01189 976480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are working in partnership with the Berkshire Mammals Group to encourage Dormice on the wider estate.
We are working in partnership with the Berkshire Mammal Group to monitor and conduct research into the current number of common (or hazel) dormice making the Park their home. These small creatures...