Become a member
Become a Member of Beale Wildlife Park
By becoming a member of Beale Wildlife Park, you will save on your visits – after five days out, it will have paid for itself! You will also be actively supporting the conservation projects that we undertake, as well as contributing towards the care of the animals.
- Discover more about our animals and how we care for them.
- Relax in our gardens.
- Enjoy our play areas – bounce on the new jumping pillow, swing in the rope play, explore the toddler’s village, climb on the pirate ship, build and dig in the sand pit and cool off in the paddling pool*.
- Enjoy the delicious food in the restaurant.
- Treat yourself to a gift from our shop.
As a member you will also:
- Use our members’ entrance to the Park so the fun starts sooner.
- Receive our quarterly e-newsletter including news, views and special offers.
- Benefit from a loyalty card for hot drinks in the Peacock Restaurant.
- Enjoy 10% off at our new Honesty Group cafe
- Receive 10% off in our Gift Shop
- Benefit from discounts off parties and animal experiences
- Savings on food and gifts.
- Enjoy ten rides on the miniature railway.
- Discover more with our out-of-hours events – the ideal opportunity to meet the team.
It’s easy to join!
Simply pick up a form at our Ticket Office where, on payment, a photograph will be taken and your application processed, enabling your season ticket to be produced.
You can download the form from here.
Terms and Conditions
- Members must pre-book via the online system.
- Entry is only permitted on production of a valid membership pass which will be scanned on entry.
- Refunds cannot be made against day tickets previously purchased.
- Each card will be valid for one full year e.g. a card issued on 1st July this year will be valid until 30th June next year.
- Entrance can only be gained during open season and remains at the discretion of the Director.
- Season tickets are only valid for the admittance of the named/pictured card holder. Season ticket holders offering their card for use by non-season ticket holders will have their season ticket terminated, without refund.
- Beale Wildlife Park can be closed without prior notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control, in which case season ticket holders will not be entitled to any refund or extension to expiry dates.
- Lost cards can be replaced by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Administration Office with address and contact details. Please note that there is an administration charge of £5.00 per card.
- The Trustees reserve the right to alter or withdraw facilities without prior or further notice.
- Beale Wildlife Park operates a no-refund policy for membership passes.
Beale Wildlife Park reopened on April 12th, and thousands of visitors have already enjoyed the new attractions including a jumping pillow and Honesty cafe. There are also some exciting new animals...
We are recruiting an army of volunteers to join our team We are expanding our team to include more volunteers just as soon as the lockdown is over. We...
Hello everyone. We need your help and support. The COVID-19 pandemic has created a challenging set of circumstances for us all. As a wildlife park, and a charity, our income relies solely on...