Become a member
Become a member of Beale Wildlife Park
By becoming a member of Beale Wildlife Park, you will save on your visits – after five days out, it will have paid for itself! You will also be actively supporting the conservation projects that we undertake, as well as contributing towards the care of the animals. Please note that membership can only currently be purchased in person – not online.
From 15 February 2022, our membership prices will be:
Over 70s: £63
The key benefits for our 2022-3 membership will be:
- Full access to the park seven days a week all year round (new for 2022)*
- Your own entrance and self-scan so the fun starts sooner
- A loyalty card for hot drinks in the Peacock Restaurant
- 10% discount at the Honesty Cafe
- 10% discounts off parties, animal experiences and shopping
- 20 rides on the train (double the usual number!)
- Regular e-newsletters
- The opportunity to be an active conserver and support our animals and education work.
* Apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day. The park can also be closed without prior notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control.
It’s easy to join!
Simply pick up a form at our ticket office where, on payment, a photograph will be taken and your application processed, enabling your season ticket to be produced.
Terms and Conditions
- Members are encouraged to pre-book via the online system.
- Entry is only permitted on production of a valid membership pass which will be scanned on entry.
- Refunds cannot be made against day tickets previously purchased.
- Each card will be valid for one full year e.g. a card issued on 1st July this year will be valid until 30th June next year.
- Entrance can only be gained during open season and remains at the discretion of the Director.
- Season tickets are only valid for the admittance of the named/pictured card holder. Season ticket holders offering their card for use by non-season ticket holders will have their season ticket terminated, without refund.
- Beale Wildlife Park can be closed without prior notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control, in which case season ticket holders will not be entitled to any refund or extension to expiry dates.
- Lost cards can be replaced by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Administration Office with address and contact details. Please note that there is an administration charge of £5.00 per card.
- The Trustees reserve the right to alter or withdraw facilities without prior or further notice.
- Beale Wildlife Park operates a no-refund policy for membership passes.
Only a few weeks until we open seven days a week again! Our new season will launch with an exclusive members-only day on Monday 14th February (no pre-booking needed) for existing members, those...
Some advance warning that our hard-working train will be out of action for its annual maintenance from next Monday 10th. We are expecting it to be up-and-running again during week beginning 24th...
Join us for our exciting Christmas shopping day this Thursday 9th from 10am to 3pm. Our gift shop has had a makeover and offers a wide selection of gifts for all ages, including pocket money...