Become a member
Become a Member of Beale Wildlife Park
By becoming a member of Beale Wildlife Park. You are actively supporting the conservation projects that Beale Wildlife Park undertakes, as well as contributing towards the care of the animals.
- Discover more about our animals and how we care for them.
- Relax in our gardens.
- Enjoy our play areas from swinging in the rope play, exploring the toddler’s village, climbing on the pirate ship, building and digging in the sand pit and cooling off in the paddling pool*.
- Enjoy the delicious food in the restaurant.
- Treat yourself to a gift from our shop.
As a member you will also:
- Use our members’ entrance to the Park so the fun starts sooner.
- Receive our quarterly e-newsletter including news, views and special offers.
- Benefit from a loyalty card for hot drinks in the Peacock Restaurant.
- Enjoy ten rides on the miniature railway.
- Discover more with our out-of-hours events – the ideal opportunity to meet the team.
It’s easy to join!
Simply pick up a form at our Ticket Office where, on payment, a photograph will be taken and your application processed, enabling your season ticket to be produced.
You can download the form from here.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only permitted on production of a valid membership pass which will be scanned on entry.
- Refunds cannot be made against day tickets previously purchased.
- Each card will be valid for one full year e.g. a card issued on 1st July this year will be valid until 30th June next year.
- Entrance can only be gained during open season and remains at the discretion of the Director.
- Season tickets are only valid for the admittance of the named/pictured card holder. Season ticket holders offering their card for use by non-season ticket holders will have their season ticket terminated, without refund.
- Beale Wildlife Park can be closed without prior notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control, in which case season ticket holders will not be entitled to any refund or extension to expiry dates.
- Lost cards can be replaced by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Administration Office with address and contact details. Please note that there is an administration charge of £5.00 per card.
- The Trustees reserve the right to alter or withdraw facilities without prior or further notice.
- Beale Wildlife Park operates a no-refund policy for membership passes.
We are recruiting an army of volunteers to join our team We are expanding our team to include more volunteers just as soon as the lockdown is over. We are are hoping to recruit a wide...
Hello everyone. We need your help and support. The COVID-19 pandemic has created a challenging set of circumstances for us all. As a wildlife park, and a charity, our income relies solely on...
We are working in partnership with the Berkshire Mammals Group to encourage Dormice on the wider estate.
We are working in partnership with the Berkshire Mammal Group to monitor and conduct research into the current number of common (or hazel) dormice making the Park their home. These small creatures...