Become a member
Become a member of Beale Wildlife Park
By becoming a member of Beale Wildlife Park, you will save on your visits – after five days out, it will have paid for itself! You will also be actively supporting the conservation projects that we undertake, as well as contributing towards the care of the animals. Please note that membership can only currently be purchased in person – not online.
Our membership prices are:
Over 70s: £63
The key benefits for our 2022-3 membership are:
- Full access to the park seven days a week all year round (new for 2022)*
- Your own entrance and self-scan so the fun starts sooner
- A loyalty card for hot drinks in the Peacock Restaurant
- 10% discount at the Honesty Cafe
- 10% discounts off parties, animal experiences and shopping
- 20 rides on the train (double the usual number!)
- Regular e-newsletters
- The opportunity to be an active conserver and support our animals and education work.
* Apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day. The park can also be closed without prior notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control.
It’s easy to join!
Simply pick up a form at our ticket office where, on payment, a photograph will be taken and your application processed, enabling your season ticket to be produced.
Terms and Conditions
- Members are encouraged to pre-book via the online system.
- Entry is only permitted on production of a valid membership pass which will be scanned on entry.
- Refunds cannot be made against day tickets previously purchased.
- Each card will be valid for one full year e.g. a card issued on 1st July this year will be valid until 30th June next year.
- Entrance can only be gained during open season and remains at the discretion of the Director.
- Season tickets are only valid for the admittance of the named/pictured card holder. Season ticket holders offering their card for use by non-season ticket holders will have their season ticket terminated, without refund.
- Beale Wildlife Park can be closed without prior notice in the event of circumstances beyond our control, in which case season ticket holders will not be entitled to any refund or extension to expiry dates.
- Lost cards can be replaced by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Administration Office with address and contact details. Please note that there is an administration charge of £5.00 per card.
- The Trustees reserve the right to alter or withdraw facilities without prior or further notice.
- Beale Wildlife Park operates a no-refund policy for membership passes.
Zoo Club is an after-school club for all young animal enthusiasts. Have you a child who is a budding zookeeper? This five-week programme – now overseen by our new education officer – will involve...
Wednesday (10th) is a big day – our lynx are moving into their huge new home! To help Finn and Lox settle quietly, the train will not run for the day. That section of the park has been closed for...
Meet Becky Pearce – our new education officer.👋🏻 Becky is developing and managing all education offerings at the park, including school visits and holiday and after-school clubs. In addition to our...